We wish for all of our patients to receive messages and updates from the practice through FollowMyHealth. If you believe you have registered for FMH but never received an invite OR you downloaded the FollowMyHealth app to your smart phone but cannot link to Primary Care Physicians of Gainesville – it means that your email address with us is wrong. There is either a typo in the address or the email address is not your current, preferred email. If you know that you should be getting FollowMyHealth updates but are not, please send your email address with the subject line *Update email address* to email@example.com. We will update your email and then you will be able to link to the practice. During this CoViD-19 pandemic, we are scrambling to open all avenues of communications with our patients.
Patient Instructions- FMH Telehealth Visit
Once you are signed up for FollowMyHealth (patient portal), we can schedule a telehealth visit. You call and make the appointment like before.
- You will get a confirmation e-mail for your upcoming telehealth appointment. At this time, confirm you have Google Chrome (if using a PC with webcam) or the FollowMyHealth app (if using a smart phone/tablet).
- Log onto your FollowMyHealth account.
- Accept the Telehealth Terms of Service.
- 15 minutes before the appointment, you will get a reminder email.
- In the upper right-hand corner there will be a scheduled video visit, click “join visit”.
- The website will have you test your video and audio.
- You can upload an attachment (picture, documents, etc.)
- Update your phone and preferred pharmacy.
- Wait in virtual waiting room for your appointment.
- The medical assistant will connect with you, get pertinent information for the visit, then connect you with your provider.