We are working to get all of our patients connected to Primary Care Physicians through Follow My Health. This interface allows for encrypted and protected interaction and exchange of medical information that keeps your data safe and secure. You will be asked to accept an invite when you make an appointment – even if you are coming into the office to be seen like “the old days” before coronavirus (BC). Follow My Health allows messaging directly from your doctor and their assistants. You can ask questions about billing and referrals, too.
Patient Instructions- FMH Telehealth Visit
Once you are signed up for FollowMyHealth (patient portal), we can schedule a telehealth visit.
- You will get a confirmation e-mail for your upcoming telehealth appointment. At this time, confirm you have Google Chrome (if using a PC with webcam) or the FollowMyHealth app (if using a smart phone/tablet).
- Log onto your FollowMyHealth account.
- Accept the Telehealth Terms of Service.
- 15 minutes before the appointment, you will get a reminder email.
- In the upper right-hand corner there will be a scheduled video visit, click “join visit”.
- The website will have you test your video and audio.
- You can upload an attachment (picture, documents, etc.)
- Update your phone and preferred pharmacy.
- Wait in virtual waiting room for your appointment.
- The medical assistant will connect with you, get pertinent information for the visit, then connect you with your provider.